:)

:)

Monday, June 21, 2010

Wilmington Two

Later on, not long after I had the privilege of sweating all over historical cinematic landmarks in the subtropic heat of Wilmington, I went for drinks with two very nice girls from CouchSurfer.com. It was nice to carry on a conversation with another human being for more than just a few seconds. My conversations on my voyage thus far had rarely strayed far from where I was traveling from/to and what kind of dog Poe was. I'm pretty sure half of the Eastern U.S. is seriously contemplating buying a Puggle now.

Anyway, I had a nice long walk on Wrightsville Beach with two lovely girls who let me nearly talk their ears right off. We also had some delicious Mexican appetizers and some very weak margaritas. I went back to room 228 feeling a little less alone in the world, knowing I had made two new friends that I plan to stay in touch with and hopefully visit again soon. Poe gave me dirty looks for being out til a tawdry 10 pm, but he'll forgive me soon since I plan to take him camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment